Mrs Bayley's Cookery Club have been making lovely pizzas this week. Don't they look yummy!
Here's the recipe:
7g of dried yeast
2 tablespoons of honey
1 cup of warm water
21/2 - 3 1/4 cups of strong flour
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt
1) First, dissolve the yeast in the honey and water;
2) Next, stand for a few minutes until frothy;
3) Then, add flour, oil + salt until soft dough;
4) After that, shape into four pieces then;
5) Following this, add toppings of your choice;
6) Finally, bake at 230 degrees for 8-10 minutes.