Hull City Council have sent us details of an attendance poster competition if any child wishes to participate. If your child produces a poster, please ask them to bring it into school before the 14th February.
They have enclosed the poster above and the following instructions:
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SCHOOL ATTENDANCE CAMPAIGN PRIZE DRAW
These terms and conditions apply to the School Attendance Poster Competition.
The competition start date is 13 January 2020; the end date is 14 February 2020. Late entries will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
Open to all Primary aged pupils in the Hull City Council boundary.
- One entry from KS1, one from KS2 – ( 2 entries in total per school)
- It has to be A4 sized.
- It has to be original and substantially pupils own work with little assistance from others.
Entries in each category will be judged on:
- How well they reflect the theme: “Every Day Counts”
- Ability to empower pupils to maintain a positive attendance record
- Creative merit
The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Entries must not:
- Contain offensive language or be derogatory or threatening in any way
- Contain material that conveys hatred or harm against any group or person, or otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the Competition
- Contain personal or sensitive information
- Be unlawful or violate an individual’s rights
- Breach any copyright
Prizes and use of the winning posters
- The winning entry will receive two tickets for Hull New Theatre
- The winning poster will be displayed at the Trinity Indoor Market, Trinity House Lane, Hull, HU1 2JH
- The Council will inform the winning pupil’s school. The school will then inform the winner and their parents/carers and will seek permission for the pupil’s name to be provided for promotional and marketing purposes relating to the school attendance campaign.
- Subject to obtaining the relevant consents the winner will be announced on Friday 3 April 2020, this will be done via a Facebook Live announcement which can be shown in all schools.