Choking Warning


This week, at lunchtime, we have had to remind children about eating habits. In particular, lunchtime staff have had to send some children back to their seats because they had bulging mouthfuls of food. We have reminded them about the importance of taking small mouthfuls and eating food properly. We do not want any children choking on food. We have not had any choking incidents so far. A few years ago, a young child at Anlaby Primary School lost their life through choking. We certainly don't want any child being ill, distressed or worse. Please support us by reminding your child to put small portions in their mouth, to eat it properly and not to get up while still eating.