We have to report that a member of staff has tested positive with a lateral flow test tonight. We have taken immediate advice from the appropriate authorities and have been told that we need to close year 3 and year 4 classes tomorrow, pending the PCR results of the member of staff. Once we know the results of this PCR test, we will be able to advise on whether pupils will be back in on Friday.
Pupils need to work from the Day 1 learning resources on the school website. Separate texts have been sent to these two year groups.